Acción Cultural Española supports in this new edition the autumn program of the Cervantes Theater in London for 2022, which includes the cycles: V Cycle of New Spanish Dramaturgy, IV Cycle of Contemporary Spanish Theater, III Cicio Approximation to the Theater of the Spanish Golden Age, II Cicio Learning from Our Teachers and the Red UK program that works with other theaters and companies in the United Kingdom to promote Spanish theatre.
V CYCLE OF NEW SPANISH DRAMATURGY
- "Happiness" / "La alegría" by Marilia Samper. Scheduled dates: November 1-26, 2022. Languages: Spanish and English.
- “Song for a barefoot child” by Clara Diaz Suarez (II Ana caro Theater Award). dramatized reading. Scheduled dates: October 20, 2022. Languages: English.
V SERIES OF CONTEMPORARY SPANISH THEATRE
- “The show to be done” by Miguel del Arce. Scheduled dates: June 7 - July 9, 2022. Languages: Spanish and English.
- “Broken toys” by Carolina Román. online dramatized reading Scheduled dates: September 15, 2022. Languages: English.
III CYCLE APPROXIMATION TO THE SPANISH GOLDEN AGE
- “Fuenteovejuna” by Lope de Vega. dramatized reading. Scheduled dates: December 8, 2022. Languages: English.
- "Black the clown". Scheduled dates: August 2-6, 2022 at Areola Theater (London) within the Grimeborn Festival; September 20-24, 2022 at the Cervantes Theater.
II CYCLE OF LEARNING FROM TEACHERS
- “The house of Bernarda Alba”, by Federico Garda Lorca.