Antonio Jiménez Morato (Madrid, 1976) has published the books "The stone that is written" (Festina, 2016), "The taste of the apple" (Germinal, 2014), "Mixed and agitated" (Debolsillo, 2012), " Cuco "(La Propia Cartonera, 2012)," Lima and Lemon "(ERE, 2010, Germinal, 2012, Nudist, 2014, La Moderna, 2017) and" Sex Question "(Aguilar, 2009). He has also been responsible for the anthology "Poetry in mutation" (Alpha-Decay, 2010) and the selection of stories by Alberto Chimal entitled "Seven" (Salto de Página, 2011). He has written several prologues and epilogues for editions in several countries and languages, participated in several collective books published in different latitudes and collaborated in several international media. He has a degree in Hispanic Philology from the Complutense University of Madrid, a master in Creative Writing in Spanish from the University of New York and a Ph.D. candidate in Literature from the Tulane University of New Orleans.
The residency includes travel to Paris, subsistence expenses and accommodation in the Les Récollets de Paris. Candidates must be over 18 and be Spanish nationals or in possession of a N.I.E. (Identification Number for Foreigners) issued by the Spanish Ministry of the Interior; have published at least one book with a professional publishing house; and have a basic knowledge of the French language and culture.
Applications must include the following documentation:
· Application form, properly filled in and signed by the candidate (print, sign, scan and send it).
· Cover letter
· Description of the project on which they are going to work during the residency (maximum 2,000 characters).
· Biographical and literary CV indicating, among other data, biographical details, education, published works (title, genre, place of publication, publisher, date of publication, number of pages), prizes and distinctions received, as well as other grants or funding previously awarded.
· Press dossier highlighting the most salient aspects.
· An example of at least one of their published works (preferably the most recent).
See conditions PDF >
More info: email@example.com